Fluideco has delivered the dosing and sampling system of sodium hypochlorite for the Renaissance 190 MW Combined Cycle Power Plant located in Jamaica.
The hypochlorite is used as biocide for the microbiological treatment of the main cooling water system.
The system is formed by:
- Three tanks with a capacity of 40 m³ each (120 m³ total), GRP material.
- Centrifugal pump 35m³/h.
- Sampling system of treated water, including chlorine and pH analyzers, and peristaltic pump.
- Three dosing pumps, 940 l/h each, total 2.820 l/h.
- PLC electrical board for the automatic control of the hypochlorite according to the analyzer’s values.
- Container with lighting, air conditioner and safety shower, where the dosing and control equipment are installed.